Friday, May 29, 2009

Reflect Your Contrast!


Welcome back to Urban Anatomy's Style Concepts! JT is wearing the Y3 Honja Hi's with vintage Gap denim; in addition, a Cheap Monday t-shirt complimented with a leather driver hat by Sean John.
Styling Tip: Black and White can come off as, or too plain if you will; however, plain is cool depending on how it's perceived. If you're not in the brightest mood, don't lie to yourself by wearing muti-bright colors, tone it down; besides, too much attention may lead to frustration...but, maintain Your Cool which still in the end Expresses your "fly."
“I like the sort of 'nothingness' of the jeans and the T-shirt. I feel that's about as close as I can get to the future because it seems like something so old that will always be, so I feel it's a safe bet for the future.” -Marc Jacobs

2 comments:

  1. okay!!! so did you have fun climbing in this tree???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I did actually. I found it to be quite therapeuitic!

    ReplyDelete