Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love of my life

I don't konw enough words in the American standard English dictionary to demonstrate how much I love my wife.


Now....for all of those who don't know.....My wife is my non-sexual soulmate. She is my best friend/bitness partna/love muffin/baby girl/stylist/sugar daddy/mother of my child. She's everything! And she's multi-talented.

Here are just a few shots from her wardrode styling portfolio.






Check out her Tumblr @ thesundayafternoon.tumblr.com
She does fashion show production (SHE's the other half of Culture Couture) and wardrobe styling in Chicago. If you need her contact info.....let me know.

This is just a reminder to keep your circle tight. Surround yourself with like minds. Beauty comes from your interactions.

Love you Wife!

N*

No comments:

Post a Comment