Tuesday, April 7, 2009

....5 things you NEED this summer.....

(....first post....ENJOY!!!)


1. VANS!!!!! (need I say more?!)




2. Hooded attire..... Let me just say to our wonderful blogging freaks...if anyone has some spare cash laying around...can you buy me the hooded jacket with bow detail from KarmaLoop...Size Medium...PLEASE & THANK YOU!

3. BIG bags!!!! Ladies...do yourself a favor.....invest in a BIG bag....I know I get tired of carrying clutches EVERYWHERE!!! Pack a BIG bag and do something with your life.



4. POP of color.....All I'm asking is for you to get a simple dress that has a POP of color...I mean...DAMN!!! I'm not asking for much. It can be a very monotone gray dress with some salmon or cerulean (look it up!) or a fresh, clean, white palette with coral, orchid, or light plum.

5. Racerback!!!.....cute, sexy, simple, versatile, comfortable, etc....I could have a million words for why you need a racerback....but I have complete faith in you. Do yourself a favor and go get a million racerbacks.
Hells YEAH!!!!
So....this was my 1st post....I hope you ENJOYED!!! I thought it was delicious....
I will have another post giving you 5 things that you def need to go stock up on.... I'll give you a hint hint wink wink.....Cultured x woman
Until,
NIA*

No comments:

Post a Comment