Wednesday, July 21, 2010

お誕生日おめでとう

English: Happy Birthday

Japanese: お誕生日おめでとう


To our brother from another......

Thee most random guy ever!

Creative Director extraordinare

Stylist

Music Lover

From Goofy to Gucci

Since the days of our humble beginnings

Until our ultimate destiny


You are beyond a member of Urban Anatomy....beyond a brother.....beyond a friend.

We ask everybody that visits UA's Columbian Jungle to help us celebrate the birthday of thee dopest blogger and trafficker....JONATHAN TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Enjoy LA!!!!!

Oh....do me a favor.....Let LA know they are about to be invaded by UA....

Yickkkkk-a-deeeeee (like Pops)

N*

1 comment:

  1. Yoo...thank you soo much to you all for the pre-birthday party. I got a lot of love for you all...and I take a lot of pride in the love I have for you. Nia thank you for the post, and Alex the translation. I'm glad you're back Alex...we've missed you. Nia, the most lovable person I know...I can still remember the first time you called me your brother...I Love You! Peace and Love to Everyone who support what we're doing in this jungle.

    -JT

    ReplyDelete