Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gone baby....for too long

Please forgive me with all your heart and soul for being out of the picture. As many of you know....I've moved from Alabama. It was such a bittersweet situation. I really miss all of my friends and family in Alabama. Nevertheless, our soulful connections continue to travel the distance.



I wish I had a million cool stories to tell and a ton of pretty photos to share..........but that would be a negative. I think my camera cord is still packed away in storage. :-/



I'll be on the east coast in a few weeks for a couple of weeks so I'll make sure I document the journey. What journey you ask? I am happy to announce that Ebone and I (CULTURE COUTURE) will be producing our 1st NY Fashion Week show.



Let the church say AMEN!!!


N*

No comments:

Post a Comment